The trip of a lifetime is waiting for you and a friend- put your feet up in BUSINESS CLASS courtesy of American Airlines, sipping champagne as you dream of landing in New York and rocking up to the iconic Madison Square Gardens with your VIP tickets to see legendary band The Who - one of the most influential rock bands of the 20th century and greatest live rock acts.
Don't miss out on this exclusive luxury opportunity!
Two Business Class return flights to New York
An Invitation to The Who's pre-show VIP Lounge, including:
- Exclusive access to The Who's memorabilia display with instruments, past and current show photography
- Photo booth access to commemorate the evening
- Hot and cold hors d'oeuvres
- Beers, wines and soft drinks (2 drinks per person)
- DJ playing your favourite The Who set list
You will also receive a VIP goodie bag including:
- One limited edition tour poster
- One commemorative VIP laminate
- Limited Edition The Who guitar pick set in custom casing
- Specially designed messenger bag
The ticket will also allow access to crowd free merchandise shopping and priority check in entrance.
T&C's: Madison Square Garden experience for two people is valid only on Thursday 26 May.
Flights arranged by Teenage Cancer Trust, through American Airlines and their partner airlines. Flights will be arranged from nearest available American Airlines airport. Travel to and from the airport, and other incidental costs not covered as part of the prize..
Please note a hotel stay is not included.
See FAQS for full details.